Live the dream of an unforgettable honeymoon with Bali Honeymoon Package - Cruise Special. The 7 nights, 8 days Bali tour package from India is a combination of adventure activities, romantic retreats and entertaining cruises. One of the popular Bali packages , it offers comfortable stays in Kuta and Seminyak, two luxury cruises, pool villa stay, water activities, and various sightseeing tours.
First four days of your Bali tour itinerary will be spent in Kuta. Highlights of the stay will be trips to Turtle Island, Kintamani Volcano and Crater Lake, visit to the Bali Safari and Marine Park, and not to forget, two romantic luxury cruises. Also, activities like banana boat ride, glass-bottomed boat ride, and Bali safari are a part of the package.
Next four days of your Bali honeymoon in Seminyak bring you a day cruise, a sunset cruise and a day of traditional Balinese spa indulgence. Besides, there will be leisure days, guided sightseeing tours, local market exploration and more. You can pick and choose activities and tours to customize your Bali honeymoon package. If you are the adventurous kind, you can go for snorkeling and Scuba diving; if romance is your style - go for lazy beach noons and candle-light dinners.
The beautiful island of Bali is heaven for all kinds of newlywed couples. Customize your itinerary and have the most amazing trip of your life with this dream-like Bali honeymoon package.
- 08 Days / 07 Nights
- Days 1-4 : Kuta Lagoon Resort and Pool Villas
- Days 5-7 : The Bali Dream Villa
- Accommodations as per tour itinerary
- Daily buffet breakfast in hotel
- Lembongan Island Bali Hai Cruise
- Full day Kintamani Active Volcano
- One half day city tour of Bali / Ubud Tour
- Water Sports: Snorkeling, Glass-bottomed Boat, Banana Boat
- 2 hours SPA treatment
- Transfers: Airport – Hotel – Airport
- 1 sunset dinner Bounty Cruise
- All tours & transfers on private basis
- All taxes
- Any charges for early check-in & late check-out
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks and laundry bills
- Tips and porter charges
- Any Travel Insurance Premium
- Visa on Arrival at Bali (Free of cost)
- Any items or services not specified in the cost inclusions
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or political closures
FAQ’s of Bali
- Do u need to have certificate in diving to go Scuba-diving in Bali?
- No, you don’t need a certificate to go Scuba-diving in Bali. The diving scene in Bali is quite happening for experts as well as amateurs.
- Is renting a car in Bali a good decision during Bali honeymoon?
- Private transportation is included in the Bali honeymoon package fare. So renting a car is not a good idea. However, one can rent bikes for early morning forest trips and other fun outings.
- Is Bali honeymoon possible on a limited budget?
- Even though Bali is considered to be a luxurious location, a budget honeymoon is possible in Bali. Planning well in advance is the key to get the best of deals.
- Which adventure activities are popular in Bali?
- River rafting, snorkelling, scuba-diving, diving, kayaking, elephant riding, trekking, paragliding, and surfing are the major adventure activities which are popular in Bali.
- What are the most popular delicacies in Balinese cuisine?
- Sate Lilit, NasiAyam, NasiCampur, NasiGoreng, Gado-Gado, SayurUrab, and Tuna SambalMatah are some of the best dishes from Balinese cuisine.