Out of the numerous Europe Tour Packages, TravelTriangle brings to you this 8 days Switzerland and Paris tour package which offers you a glimpse into the pristine aura of the Swiss cities along with the celebrated city of Paris.
While the Switzerland tour itinerary acquaints you with the benumbing views of majestic peaks and high-altitude regions, the 2 day Paris itinerary exposes the city’s beautiful museums, boulevards and other world-famous attractions.
You could indulge in thrilling activities at the high altitudes or simply let the charm of a city do the wonder with this Switzerland and Paris tour package from India. Wherever you go, the aura of Europe is bound to leave you in awe. Unlock the numerous possibilities and select the best Europe holiday package.
- 08 Days / 07 Nights
- Days 1-2 : Hotel Crystal Interlaken
- Days 3-4 : SeeHotel Hermitage
- Day 5 : Hotel sternenoerlikon
- Days 6-7 : Hotel Alpha Paris Tour Eiffel
- 07 Nights 08 Days Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing in Interlaken: Mt Jungfrau, Lake Interlaken
- Sightseeing in Lucerne: Mt Titlis, Lake Lucerne
- Sightseeing in Paris: Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise, Illumination Tour, Disneyland
- VISA assistance and Travel Insurance
- Internal Transfers
FAQ’s of Europe, France, Switzerland
The whole of Switzerland is well-connected via the EuRail. On arrival, the travelers are provided RE4A Pass with an eight day validity, which allows them a free access of public transport throughout Switzerland.
Although Switzerland are Paris are year-round destinations, most tourists flock around Switzerland during summers, i.e. July and August. Those who wish to enjoy the heavenly beauty of the snow covered cities and alps at its best, can go during winters.
One could take a walking tour of the city and explore Interlaken’s Hoheweg- a long boulevard with hotels, cafes, fashion boutiques, shopping stores or choose from the numerous tourist attractions of the city like the Harder Kulm, Lake Thun, Lake Brienz, Aare River and Lutschineetc
- What is the ideal way to travel across the cities of Switzerland?
- What is the best time to visit Switzerland and Paris?
- How can a day at leisure be spent in Interlaken?