Gift your partner this 6 nights 7 days customisable Hong Kong and Macau honeymoon tour package from India to spark the love in your marital life. This exciting honeymoon itinerary starts from the cosmopolitan city of Hong Kong and concludes in the sizzling city of Macau.
Allow yourself to immerse in the unique culture and grandeur of the two cities. Your romantic honeymoon escape to Hong Kong and Macau takes you to the majestic Victoria Peak from where you can enjoy mesmerising views of the city while holding hands of your partner. Next up on the Hong Kong and Macau honeymoon getaway is a full day tour of Disneyland for you both to explore the enchanting wonderland with your love. A special highlight of your Hong Kong honeymoon itinerary is a visit to the Ocean Park. End your romantic journey at the splendid Macau. For ultimate fun & romance, avail this fully customizable 7 day Hong Kong &Macauhoneymoon tour package from India at pocket-friendly prices
- 07 Days / 06 Nights
- Days 1-4 : Harbour Plaza North Point
- Day 5 : Venetian
- Day 6 : Hotel Taipa Square
- Airport Transfers
- All land Transfers
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- Hong Kong Evening City Tour with Transfers
- Ocean Park with Tickets and Transfers
- Disneyland tour with Tickets and Transfers
- Half Day Macau City Tour with Transfers
- All Transfers on SIC basis
- GST included
FAQ’s of Hong Kong, Macau
- Can this Hong Kong and Macau honeymoon tour package be personalised as per the traveler’s requirement?
- Can a honeymoon couple plan their stay at Disneyland in Hong Kong?
- Which are the best places to shop in Hong Kong & Macau?
- Ladies’ Market, Kowloon: It is one stop shopping place for the fashion conscious people. Shop for clothes, cosmetic and accessories at a bargained price from this market.
- Stanley Market, Hong Kong: It is a great shopping street for travellers in Hong Kong. One can find a large variety of accessories and souvenirs
- Times Square Mall, Hong Kong: It is one of the major shopping centres. Shop for the branded stuff from Japanese, American and European stores.
- Senado Square Area, Macau: It is the most famous shopping areas in Macau. One can find an array of Chinese shops selling antiques and branded stores.
- What are the highlights of this Hong Kong and Macau honeymoon package?
- Where can one enjoy the nightlife in Hong Kong?
- Eye Bar, TsimShaTsui:It is known for offering spectacular views of the Hong Kong’s skyline from the vantage point and also for the delectable seafood delicacies at the rooftop restaurant.
- Tai Lung Fung: Known for its 60’s theme based decor.
- The Globe, Graham Street, Central: The bar is known as the Hong Kong’s largest collection of a real aisle from Typhoon Brewery.