Booking Squad (www.bookingsquad.com) and its related companies value your trust and want you to be familiar
we collect through the websites or mobile websites, the software applications made available by us for use on mobile
Information we may collect about you
When using this web site we may ask you for some personal information. You are free to decide as to whether you will
give this information to us. Some services that we offer may not be available if you do not supply the information
Personal Information We May Collect
2. Postal address
3. Phone numbers
4. Email address
5. Credit and debit card number and related information
6. Social media account ID
7. Passport number
If you submit any Personal Information relating to other people to us or to our service providers in connection with the
Services, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with
We may request personal information in the following:-.
• Purchase or Reserve your travel bookings with us.
• Submit a booking enquiry to us.
• Provide feedback about our web site..
• Register to receive emails about our special offers.
• Participate in our online surveys.
• Applying for a job openings.
Special offer emails
If you register to receive product emails from us then we will take your email address and send you information regarding
our products. You may choose to unsubscribe out of our mailing list at any time by using the un-subscribe link in the
emails you receive.
We may collect technical information about your computer when you visit our web site. This may include your IP address,
operating system, web browser software, screen resolution and referring web site. We do not link any of this computer
information to any personal information about you. This information is used to ensure our web site is providing the best
experience for you.
How We Use Personal Information
• To make or reserve your travel bookings or purchase, which includes processing your payment, communicate with you
regarding your booking or purchase, and provide you with related customer service. We use passport information for
the purpose of travel bookings.
• To respond to your inquiries which you make on website and fulfill your requests.
• To send admin information to you, such as information regarding the services and changes to our terms, conditions,
• To send you marketing communications and special travel related offers.
• To allow you to participate in contests, and similar promotions. Some of these activities have additional rules, which
may contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information. We suggest that you
read any such rules carefully, as you will be bound by them if you choose to participate.
• To facilitate social sharing services.
• For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products,
enhancing, improving, or modifying our Services, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and
operating and expanding our business activities.
• As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, (b) to comply with legal process and to prevent,
detect, or suppress abuse, fraud, or criminal activity; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities
and self-regulatory organizations, including public and government authorities and self-regulatory organizations outside
your state or country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, assets, or
interests or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates,
you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
Changing these policies.
Booking Squad reserves the right to change and amend this policy for any reason at any time. The policy which
was in place at the time you submitted information to us will apply.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within
our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you
have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your
account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the "Contact Us" section below.
Feedback, comments and suggestions
Booking Squad welcomes your questions and comments about our privacy policies, as well as any other aspect of
our services. If you would like to contact Booking Squad regarding this policy then please send your enquiry by
email to email@example.com or call us at +91-172 222 2222
SCF 65, Phase 5, Sector 59, Mohali, Chandigarh - 160059
Email at:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Call at:- +91-172 222 2222
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in
your emails to us.